Quantity of Gits dosai mix in trolley 0
. Serving Size: 50g
|Typical values||Per Serving||Per 100 gms|
|Of which Saturates||0g||0 g|
|Of which Sugars||0g||0 g|
Preparation and Usage
1. Mix in water. 2. Spread Batter. 3. Fry. 4. Serve Hot. 1. Mix content of this pack in 340ml (11 1/2 fl. oz) water. Stir to smooth batter and set aside for 5 min. 2. Lightly grease a cold flat non-stick pan/tava with oil. Pour 75ml. (2 1/2 fl. oz) batter in centre of cold pan. Spread the batter in outward circular motion to get a thin dosai if around 8 inch in diameter. Place the frying pan on medium heat. 3. Sprinkle few dropsof oil all over the dosai & fry till golden brown. Fold and remove. For the next dosai, first cool the pan with a wet cloth till lukewarm. Repeat step 2 onwards. Serve hot with Gits Instant Sambhar and coconut chutney. Important : Ensure that the frying pan is cool for every dosai. Tip : To make Masala Dosai, add Potato, Onion filling to the dosai before folding.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Packed in a plant that processes Dairy, wheat flour, nuts & sesame seeds
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No Preservative
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.