Quantity of Gits gulab jamun mix in trolley 0
. Serving Per Package: 14, Serving Size: 14.3g
|Typical values||Per Serving||Per 100 gms|
|Of which Saturates||1.1g||8 g|
|Of which Sugars||2.6g||18.2 g|
Preparation and Usage
1) Add, in parts 100-120 ml (3 1/2 - 4 1/4 fl.oz) water to the Gulan Jamun mix. Knead gently into a soft and smooth dough. Tip! For richer Jamuns, use milk instead of water. 2) Apply ghee or oil on both the palms & then shape 40 round and smooth jamuns without cracks from the dough. 3) Deep fry in ghee or oil on medium to low heat until golden brown. Drain excess oil. 4) Soak the jamuns in hot sugar syrup for 30 minutes. DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION OF SUGAR SYRUP: Prepare syrup by dissolving 600g (21 oz) Sugar in 640ml (22 fl.oz) water. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Tip! Add a few strands of saffron andcardamom to the sugar syrup.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains Gluten
- Contains Milk
- Contains Milk Solids
- Packed in a plant that processes Dairy, wheat flour, nuts & sesame seeds
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No Preservative
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.