Quantity of Gits idli mix in trolley 0
. Serving Size: 50g
|Typical values||Per Serving||Per 100 gms|
|Of which Saturates||0g||0 g|
|Of which Sugars||0g||0 g|
Preparation and Usage
1. Mix oil & water. 2. Pour Batter. 3. Steam. 4. Scoop 'n' serve. 1) Mix contents of this pack with 320ml (10 3/4 fl. oz) water and 15ml (1 tbsp.) refined edible oil. Stir to smooth batter. 2) Lightly grease Idli moulds with oil. Stir batter gently and pour (2 1/4 tb sp.) into each mould. 3) Put to boil approx. 1 Ltr. (35 fl.oz) water in a large steaming vessel or pressure cooker. Place Idli moulds inside. Cover and steam on high heat for 15 mins. If pressure cooker is used, do not apply weight/whistle. 4) Serve steaming hot, fluffy side up with Gits Instant Sambhar and coconut chutney. Tip : For a tasty variation, cut Idlis into halves and deep fry. Serve them with tomato ketchup.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Packed in a plant that processes Dairy, Wheat flour, Nuts & sesame seeds
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No Preservative
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.