Quantity of Gits sambhar mix in trolley 0
. Serving Per Package: 4, Serving Size: 25g
|Typical values||Per Serving||Per 100 gms|
|Of which Sugars||2.2g||8.7 g|
|Of which Saturates||1.3g||2.5 g|
Preparation and Usage
1) Blend contents of pack in 1200ml (40 fl.oz) water. 2) Bring to boil stirring occasionally. Add 2 tomatoes chopped or slices. Simmer cook on medium heat for 15-20 mins. to desired consistency. Tip! To enhance flavour add your choice of parboiled vegetables like drumsticks, ladyfingers, pumpkin etc. singly or in combination at step 2. 3) Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot as an accompaniment to Gits Instant Idlis, Dosais and Vadais or as side dish with rice. Tip : For tastier sambhar, heat 1-2 tsp. pure ghee. Add a pinch of asafoetida, 1/2 tsp. mustard seeds and 1-2 red chillies add it to hot sambhar.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Packed in a plant that processes Dairy, Wheat flour, Nuts & Sesame seeds
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No Preservative
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.