Quantity of Go-Cat Adult Dry Cat Food Chicken and Duck in trolley 0
. Colourants1 and antioxidants, 1no added artificial colourants
|Typical values||Analytical Constituents:|
Preparation and Usage
Daily Feeding (g/day) 50g = 3kg 70g = 4kg 90g = 5kg Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available. Sufficient consumption of water is a necessary part of healthy, every day nutrition. The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Contains fibres from natural sources to promote a good digestion
- Healthy teeth and bones supported by essential minerals and vitamin D
- Healthy skin and shiny coat supported by essential fatty acids
- Healthy Urinary Tract supported by the right balance of minerals
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.