Quantity of Haliborange Softies Vitamins Orange in trolley 0
. *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
|Typical values||Per 1 Softie|
Preparation and Usage
Recommended daily intake: Children over 3 years take 1-2 fruit Softies daily. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Vitamin A: Helps support normal vision
- Vitamin C: Helps support the immune system
- Vitamin D: Essential for the normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin B12: Contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br><br>KEEP OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.<br>CHECK SEAL IS INTACT BEFORE PURCHASE.<br>REPLACE LID SECURELY.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.