Quantity of Haliborange Vitamins A, C & D in trolley 0
. **NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
|Typical values||Per tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Recommended Daily Intake Children over 3 years of age - take one tablet a day. We know adults also love the taste and you can follow the same guide. Crunch and chew to enjoy the Haliborange experience. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Vitamin A supports normal vision
- Vitamin C supports the immune system and helps the body absorb iron
- Vitamin D essential for normal bone growth & development of bones in children, contributes to normal muscle function
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br><br>Woman who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult a healthcare professional before taking this product.<br><br>KEEP OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.