Quantity of Harringtons Optimum Rabbit in trolley 0
|Typical values||Analytical Constituent:|
Preparation and Usage
Feeding guide: As a guide, healthy rabbits should be fed the recommended daily amounts shown below (based on life stage). Ensure fresh water is available at all times. We would advise supplementing your rabbit's diet with hay at all times for extra fibre. Feed fresh greens occasionally for variety. Rabbits also like to chew on twigs and small branches as this helps to keep their teeth in good condition. See pack for full feeding instructions.
- United Kingdom
- Produced in Yorkshire, UK
- No Added Sugar
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- High quality fibre
- No added sugar
- Antioxidant vitamins A & E help to support a healthy immune system
- Quality sources of fibre essential for a healthy digestion
- Added prebiotic to help support digestive function
- With calcium and phosphorous for strong teeth & bones
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.