Quantity of Heston from Waitrose choc popping candy in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Allergy Advice For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Typical values as sold
|Typical values||per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||7.1g|
|Of which Sugars||54.1g|
- This product is not suitable for children age 3 and below
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|pot||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|lid||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.