Quantity of HiLife Feed Me! with Beef in trolley 0
. Antioxidants, Preservatives, Colourants
|Typical values||Analytical Constituents|
Preparation and Usage
Feeding Guide HiLife Feed Me! is ready-to-eat straight from the bag. Individual dogs' requirements vary according to age, size and level of activity. Use the table below as a guide to daily feeding. Size of Dog: Toy (Up to 5kg), Daily Requirement: 35 - 115g Size of Dog: Small (5-12kg), Daily Requirement: 115 - 225g Size of Dog: Medium (12-25kg), Daily Requirement: 225 - 390g Size of Dog: Large (25-45kg), Daily Requirement: 390 - 610g Size of Dog: Giant (Over 45kg), Daily Requirement: At least 610g If fed as part of a mixed diet avoid over-feeding by monitoring total food intake. Always ensure a plentiful supply of fresh water is available. HiLife FEED ME! is also suitable for lactating bitches who should be fed on demand and could eat up to 4 times their normal intake. If your dog is not used to this type of food, introduce into its diet gradually over 5-7 days.
- United Kingdom
- Produced in the UK
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Carbohydrates from wheat - provide energy for a full & healthy life
- Chicory & fibre from wholegrains - Help support an efficient digestive process
- High quality meaty proteins - help support healthy body and muscle tone
- Tocopherol-rich antioxidants - help support the body's natural defences
- Omega fatty acids vitamin A & zinc - help support a healthy skin & glossy coat
- Vitamin D & calcium - help maintain healthy teeth & strong bones
- Vitamin A - helps support healthy eyes & vision
- To avoid suffocation please keep bags away from small children and pets.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.