Quantity of Horlicks Malt Original in trolley 0
per 25g serve in 200ml semi-skimmed milk
Per Portion/Per 25g serving with 200ml semi-skimmed milk contains
. *RI = Reference Intake
|Typical values||per 25g serve in 200ml semi-skimmed milk|
|Of which Saturates||2.7|
|Of which Sugars||20.8|
Preparation and Usage
To make delicious Horlicks, simply spoon 3 - 4 teaspoons (25g) of Horlicks into your mug and mix to a smooth paste with a little water, pour on 200ml of hot Water, stir well and enjoy. To microwave, simply follow the directions above with cold milk, microwave for 1 minute (800W). Stir well, heat for a further 30 seconds, stir again and enjoy.
- United Kingdom
- Produced in the UK
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- May Contain Soya
- May contain traces of Soyabeans
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Rich source of vitamins A and C
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D
- Rich in vitamin B5
- Source of vitamins A and C which helps support a healthy immune system
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D for the maintenance of healthy teeth and bones
- Rich in vitamin B5 which helps maintain normal mental performance
- Not suitable for babies under 1 year.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.