Quantity of Jordans Muesli Super Fruits in trolley 0
Per Portion/Each 45g serving contains (without milk)
. **Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal), Per Portion = One bowl of 45g cereal. Approximately 10 portions per pack, Salt content is due to naturally occurring sodium
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||1.0g|
|Of which Polyunsaturated||2.5g|
|Of which Sugars||10.2g|
Preparation and Usage
For the best bowlful, shake this box before you pour.
- United Kingdom
- Made in Biggleswade, UK
- No Added Sugar
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- May Contain Cereals Containing Gluten
- May Contain Nuts
- May also contain: Nuts, other Gluten sources
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- High in fibre
- A source of minerals: potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron & zinc
- No added sugar
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue when consumed as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.