Quantity of Kellogg's Special K Protein Berries Clusters & Seeds Cereal in trolley 0
. *Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
|Typical values||100g (%RI*)|
|Of which Saturates||0.5g|
|Of which Sugars||14g|
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- High in fibre
- Folic acid which contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Iron and vitamin B6 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B3 and B12 which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.