Quantity of Kwai Blood Pressure Tablets in trolley 0
. *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
|Typical values||per 1 tablet||per 100 g|
|Of which Saturates||0.14g||7.1 g|
|Of which Sugars||0g||0 g|
|Vitamin B6||6mg||429 mg|
|Vitamin B12||6µg||240 µg|
Preparation and Usage
Dosage recommendation: One coated tablet per day. To be take with a meal and swallowed whole with some liquid.
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Potassium supports normal blood pressure
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Iron, vitamins B6, B12 and magnesium help reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Important Notice:<br>Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.<br>Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>Keep out of reach of young children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.