Quantity of Mam 260ml 0month+ anti colic bottle, assorted in trolley 0
This feeding bottle reduces colic by 80% due to it's smart base ventilation system which does not allow your baby to swallow any air while drinking.
The Mam anti-colic bottle makes babies feel more happy and more relaxed.
This Anit-colic bottle is available in 130ml, 160ml and 260ml.
- Patented Silk Teat that has 94% acceptance rate among babies
- MAM Smart Self-sterilising Function
- Smart base ventilation system which allow for a smooth flow of milk
- Reduces colic by 80%
Preparation and Usage
Self-sterilising in 3 easy steps Fill with 20ml of water Heat for 3 min. in the microwave (500-1000 watts) Bottle teat fits all MAM Bottles and the Trainer+. Further instructions for use inside. Please retain instructions for future use. Sterilising in the microwave: Set the microwave timer according to the number of bottles being simultaneously cleaned. Set microwave from 500 to 1000 Watts. Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 1, Estimated duration of sterilising ^min]: 3 Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 2, Estimated duration of sterilising ^min]: 4 Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 3, Estimated duration of sterilising ^min]: 5 Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 4, Estimated duration of sterilising ^min]: 6 Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 5, Estimated duration of sterilising ^min]: 7 Number of bottles sterilised at the same time: 6, Estimated duration of sterilising ^min]: 8 Allow bottle to cool down before removing from microwave. Recommended cooling time: 10 minutes at opened microwave door. After the process is complete, Easy Start bottle remains disinfected up to 48 hours after self-sterilising in the microwave, provided that it stays assembled as shown on Step 3. Pour away the leftover water. Allow bottle parts to dry. Always store bottle assembled. Instructions for Use: Clean before first and each use. Before first use separate all 6 parts and place them in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Check all components before each use and throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. To ensure proper cleaning/sterilising all 6 bottle parts Must be disassembled. Never screw bottle parts together for sterilising or self-sterilising! Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle and base. Dishwasher safe on top dishwasher rack (max. 65°C) but food colourings may discolour components. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic. Sterilise using one of the following methods: steam sterilising (electric or microwave according to manufacturers instructions), boiling in water for at least 5 minutes or liquid sterilising solution. 1 Place white silicone valve into bottom ring. 2 Press down firmly on raised perimeter of silicone valve. 3 Screw assembled base onto bottom of bottle in slow steady manner. 4 Insert teat into top of bottle screw ring until you hear a ?click?. Do not leave single bottle parts in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may affect the product function. The bottle is made of polypropylene which is hygienic, easy to clean and relatively soft. Avoid any heavy pressure on it, as this could affect the function. Do not use pin or sharp object to enlarge feeding hole of teat. Ensure valve is assembled correctly & the base of the bottle is firmly/tightly attached prior to filling bo
- Made in Austria / Europe
- lease ensure base is screwed on tightly. <br><br>For your child's safety and health WARNING!<br>Always use this product with adult supervision.<br>Never use feeding teats as a soother.<br>Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.<br>Always check food temperature before feeding.<br>Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.<br><br>IMPORTANT<br>Do not screw parts together when sterilising/self sterilising as this will result in leaking.<br>Read CAREFULLY full instructions enclosed on sterilising, heating & mixing formula<br><br>Please pay special attention to the instructions in red text
- Additional Instructions:<br>Follow the user manual instructions of your microwave or multifunctional device.<br>ENSURE ALL PARTS FROM THE SELF-STERILISING BOTTLE AND MICROWAVE (INCLUDING WAVEGUIDE-COVER AND TURNTABLE) ARE CLEAN AND FREE FROM DIRT, FOOD RESIDUE, FAT OR OILS, ETC., AS THESE CAN IMPAIR STERILISATION AND MAY DAMAGE THE SELF-STERILISING BOTTLE OR MICROWAVE.<br>The self-sterilising bottle should only be placed on solid and flat surfaces.<br>Don't put the self-sterilising bottle at the centre of the turntable as this could result in an uneven heat distribution.<br>Don't leave your microwave unattended during sterilisation process.<br>Never place in the microwave without water and stop the microwaving-process immediately if whole water is vaporized!<br>Filling the base with inaccurate water measures can damage the bottle.<br>Always set the microwave to the correct power and time.<br>If using a combination microwave oven, ensure that the self-sterilising bottle is not exposed to the heat of the grill because this will damage it.<br>ATTENTION when dealing with the sterilised products since they may still be hot.<br>Wash hands before using sterilised products.<br>Always store the bottle dry.<br>Hold the self-sterilising bottle straight when removing from microwave to avoid pouring out hot residual water.<br>Do not wash self-sterilising bottle after sterilising.<br>Do not touch the teat after sterilising. Handle teat by using the screw ring.<br><br>HELPFUL TIPS<br>DO NOT screw bottle parts together when sterilising.<br>This could result in leaking.<br>Always remove the lid, teat & collar as a whole when using any method of warming and cooling.<br>Water may collect in the holes of the base. Before use, use a cloth, shake bottle and wipe away excess water.<br>If using hot water, 70C or more and mixing formula in the bottle, p
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.