Quantity of Mary Berry Rose Celebration Cake in trolley 0
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||3.1g|
|Of which Sugars||51.3g|
Preparation and Usage
Care and Serving Remove outer packaging and ribbon before cutting. Place cake on a firm surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- This product does not contain nuts but is produced in a factory which uses nuts
- May also contain traces of Nuts<br>This product does not contain Nuts but is produced in a factory which uses Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Remember small children can choke on hard confectionery.<br><br>WARNING: Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.