Quantity of Meowing Heads Kitten in trolley 0
|Typical values||Analytical Constituents (%):|
Preparation and Usage
Feeding Guide for Kittens Our table below is a guide. Please check with your vet that your cat is at their correct healthy weight. When introducing your cat to Meowing Heads, we recommend replacing 25% of their existing food every other day until they are eating 100% Meowing Heads. Always ensure there is a fresh bowl of water at all times. Daily Suggested Feeding Amounts Age (Weeks): 3-6, Grams per Day: 20-40g soaked Age (Weeks): 6-12, Grams per Day: 40-60g Age (Weeks): 12-24, Grams per Day: 60-70g Age (Weeks): 24-36, Grams per Day: 70-80g Age (Weeks): 36+, Grams per Day: Adult
- Made in the UK/EU
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Calcium for healthy bone and teeth development in your kitten
- Contains DHA to promote learning and healthy brain development in kittens
- Optimised calcium & phosphorus levels for healthy growth and development of kittens
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.