Quantity of Mornflake Oatbran in trolley 0
Per Portion/Per 40g Portion Prepared with 285ml Water
. Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal), RI = Reference Intake, ‡Nutrition information per 40g portion will be the same when the product is cooked with water
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||1.8g|
|Of which Sugars||1.2g|
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Naturally high in fibre
- Natural source of protein
- Natural source of manganese & zinc
- Naturally high in folate & biotin
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, and both manganese and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal tissue growth during pregnancy & biotin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Also, not suitable for Wheat or Barley allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product
1 In a saucepan mix 40g of Mornflake Oatbran with 285mls (1/2 pint) of cold water. If you like your porridge creamier make with milk or a combination of milk and water.2 Bring to the boil and then stir continuously for up to 3 minutes until the porridge thickens to your liking.3 Remove from the heat and stand for 1 minute before tucking in!Alternatively simply sprinkle a small handful over your porridge, soup or salad or blend into smoothies or baking mixes for a quick healthy boost. Easy!
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.