Quantity of Multibionta 50+ Tablets in trolley 0
. NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, **Lactobacillus gasseri PA 16/8, Bifidobacterium bifidum MF20/5, Bifidobacterium longum SP 07/3
|Typical values||Per Tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Recommended Dosage: 1 tablet per day, to be taken with a glass of water.
- Rich in vitamin D
- Vitamin A supports normal vision
- Zinc supports normal cognitive function
- Vitamin D contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
- Vitamin A, C, D and Zinc for the normal function of the immune system
- PRECAUTIONS: For adult use only. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. This product contains Vitamin A. Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking the product. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. This product contains Iron which can be dangerous to young children if consumed in excess.<br>KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.