Quantity of Nairn's fine milled oat cakes in trolley 0
. Reference Intake (RI) of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal), Our oatcakes contain nutrients** that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
|Typical values||Per Oatcake|
|Of which Saturates||0.7g|
|Of which Sugars||0.1g|
Preparation and Usage
Oatcakes are deliciously versatile. Try a Nairn's Fine Milled oatcake with smoked salmon and slices of hard-boiled egg, or cream cheese with yellow tomato on a Nairn's Cracked Black Pepper oatcake. Why not experiment with your favourite sandwich filling as a topping?
- Baked in Scotland
- Suitable for Vegans
- Free From Wheat
- Wheat and nut free
- We cannot guarantee our ingredients are wheat and nut free
- Nut free
- Our factory is Nut free and our recipe is Wheat and Nut Free. We cannot guarantee our ingredients are Wheat and Nut free. Manufactured on equipment that handles Milk
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- High fibre
- No added sugar
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.