Quantity of Nairn's Super Seeded Oatcakes in trolley 0
. Reference Intake (RI) of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
|Typical values||Per Oatcake||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||0.7g||8.1 g|
|Of which Sugars||0.1g||0.8 g|
Preparation and Usage
Oatcakes are deliciously versatile. Try soft cheese and ripe fig on a Nairn's Gluten Free Super Seeded Oatcake, or a chunk of cheddar cheese with sliced tomato on a Nairn's Gluten Free Cheese Oatcake. Why not experiment with your favourite sandwich filling as a topping? We've given range of gluten free oatcakes and wholegrain crackers to choose from. They're perfect with a topping, with cheese or as an accompaniment to soup or salad - you might even find a new favourite!
- Baked in Scotland
- No Added Sugar
- Suitable for Coeliacs
- Suitable for Vegans
- Free From Gluten
- Nut free
- We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are nut free
- Nut free
- Both our recipe and factory are Nut free<br>We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are Nut free<br>Manufactured on equipment that handles Milk<br>Not suitable if you react to Avenin - A protein in Oats
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- High in fibre
- No added sugar
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.