Quantity of Nesquik Strawberry in trolley 0
Per Portion/Each glass** contains
. *Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal), **One glass (13g+200ml semi-skimmed milk); used as basis for per 100ml, Makes 23 glasses
|Typical values||Per 100ml**|
|Of which Saturates||1.1|
|Of which Sugars||9.9|
Preparation and Usage
To make your perfect Nesquik®... 1. Take 3 tsp (13.5g) of Nesquik® and 200ml of cold semi-skimmed milk 2. Create a paste with the Nesquik® and some of the milk 3. Fill with the remaining milk, stir and enjoy
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- May Contain Soya
- May contain Soya
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Vitamin C & Thiamin help the nervous system to function
- Vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus are needed for normal growth and development of bones
- Iron & Zinc help cognitive functions such as memory and concentration
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.