Quantity of Nestlé nesquik hot chocolate in trolley 0
Per Portion/Each mug** contains
. *Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal), **One mug (13.8g+200ml semi-skimmed milk); used as basis for per 100ml, Makes 28 servings
|Typical values||Per 100ml**|
|Of which Saturates||1.2|
|Of which Sugars||10.1|
Preparation and Usage
To make your perfect Nesquik® Hot Chocolate... 1. Take 3 tsp (13.8g) of Nesquik® and 200ml of warm semi skimmed milk 2. Create a paste with the Nesquik® and some of the milk 3. Fill with the remaining milk, stir and enjoy
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- May Contain Milk
- May contain Milk
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Vitamin C & Thiamin help the nervous system to function
- Vitamin D calcium and phosphorus are needed for normal growth and development of bones
- Iron & Zinc help cognitive functions such as memory and concentration
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.