Quantity of No.1 Easter Chocolate Edition in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: White Chocolate (39%) (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, emulsifier (soya lecithin), flavouring), milk chocolate (18%) (cocoa butter, sugar, milk powder, cocoa mass, milk fat, vanilla extract), dark chocolate (11%) (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, flavouring), gianduja chocolate (9%) (sugar, hazelnuts, cocoa butter, milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soya lecithin), almond paste (6%) (sugar, almonds, sunflower oil, emulsifier (soya lecithin), wheat glucose syrup, coconut oil, evaporated milk, unsalted butter (milk), cocoa butter, humectant (sorbitol syrup), butter oil (milk), flavouring (invert sugar, water, propylene glycol, ethanol, sodium benzoate), madagascan vanilla extract, sorbic acid, maltose syrup, lime oil, sucrose, flavouring, lemon powder, colour (titanium dioxide) sunflower oil, fruit and vegetable concentrates (safflower concentrate, radish concentrate, blackcurrant concentrate, apple concentrate, spirulina concentrate, lemon concentrate) sucrose syrup, dextrose monohydrate, citric acid (water, citric acid), water, acidity regulator (citric acid).
For allergens see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts and may contain other nuts.
Typical values. Contains 1 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||21.3g||21.3 g|
|Of which Polyunsaturated||1.6g||1.6 g|
|Of which Sugars||49.2g||49.2 g|
- Waitrose Limited
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Other Nuts, Nut Oils or derivatives
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product contains Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Flavour Enhancers
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|card||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.