Quantity of No.1 Lamb Biryani in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER 1/2 PACK
INGREDIENTS: Lamb (28%), onion, basmati rice, water, tomato, rapeseed oil, half fat cream (milk), tomato paste, dried cranberries, roasted flaked almonds, ginger purée, garlic purée, sugar, chopped coriander, skimmed milk, butter (milk), salt, chopped mint, green chilli, jaggery, lemon juice, paprika, ground coriander, cumin, cumin seeds, turmeric, colour (paprika extract), fennel seeds, cardamom, crushed coriander seeds, chilli powder, cardamom pods, mace, cinnamon, clove, saffron, white pepper, ground bay leaf.
For allergens see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts, may contain other nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||PER 1/2 PACK|
|Of which Saturates||1.3g||5.0 g|
|Of which Sugars||4.1g||16.3 g|
- United Kingdom
- WARNINGS: Although every care is taken to remove bones, some may remain. Cardamom pods may be present.
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Other Nuts, Nut Oils or derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product contains Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute. Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled. (Time 25 mins, Oven: 190°C, Fan: 170°C, Gas: Gas Mark 5)
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute. Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled. (Time 45 mins, Oven: 190°C, Fan: 170°C, Gas: Gas Mark 5)
|film||Plastic - Other|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.