Quantity of Nuby 18month+ Insulated cool sipper cup in trolley 0
The cups have a double wall and air is trapped inside, which insulates the cup, helping to keep drinks cooler for longer. This means that your little one can hold the cup without their hands getting too cold. Plus, the Clik-It leak proof technology gives Mums and Dads the reassurance that the cup won’t leak from the rim and is locked tight.
This range of bright and colourful cups has six fun designs including: rocket, knight, whale, elephant, owl and butterfly/flower patterns to choose from. It’s a
- Encourages the transition to open cup drinking
- Features Insulation and Leak Proof technology
- BPA free
- 9oz/270ml cup capacity
- Designed for ages 18 months and over
Preparation and Usage
Important instructions included inside product. Please read and retain for future reference.
- Made in China
- For your child's safety & health<br>WARNING!<br>Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.<br>Never use soft spouts as a soother. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if a baby is allowed to use this type of beaker for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it used as a soother.<br>Always check food temperature before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before feeding.<br>Before first use, clean the product. Clean before each use. Always wash the product immediately after use. Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water or use a dishwasher. Do not turn the spout inside out for cleaning. Damage could result. Use a teat brush. Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not allow product to come into contact with oil based foods (e.g. oil/tomato based sauces) as staining will occur. Suitable for all forms of sterilisation.<br>INSPECT BEFORE AND AFTER EACH USE AND PULL THE FEEDING SPOUT IN ALL DIRECTIONS. THROW AWAY AT THE FIRST SIGNS OF DAMAGE OR WEAKNESS. Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat. Do not store or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals. Not suitable for use in a conventional oven or a combination microwave oven with the grill feature switched on. Keep all components not in use out of reach of children. Do not leave the spout in direct sunlight or heat or leave in disinfectant "sterilising solution" for
- more the recommended as this may weaken the spout. FOR SAFETY AND HYGIENE REASONS IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE SPOUT IS REPLACED EVERY 2 MONTHS. Do not heat in a microwave with the beaker sealed. Remove the lid first. Not suitable for fizzy (carbonated) drinks. Please retain this instructions for future reference.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.