Quantity of Organix banana plum porridge in trolley 0
. Contains naturally occurring sugars, Approximately 9 portions per pack, †For nutrition information using different milks please see our common questions online at organix.com
|Typical values||per 100g dry porridge|
|Of which Saturates||0.7g|
|Of which Sugars||12g|
Preparation and Usage
Mixing instructions 1 Add 6 -tbsp. of baby's usual milk, cold or warmed, to a clean bowl. 2 Add 3 level tbsp. of porridge gradually to the milk. 3 Mix until the porridge has thickened and serve within 30 mins. If serving warm, check the temperature before feeding. This is only a guide, add a little more milk or porridge for a consistency just right for your little one.
- Made under organic standards in Austria
- No Added Sugar
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- May Contain Nuts
- Made in a factory that handles Nuts
- May contain traces of Nuts as this food is made in a factory that handles Nuts
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- SAFETY ADVICE: When feeding a child, please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking.<br><br>IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This food has no added colouring but the natural ingredients may cause staining.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.