Quantity of Osteocare Liquid Original in trolley 0
. †NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Av. per 2 x 5ml|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Adults (Men and Women): 2 teaspoonsful twice daily. Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding: 2 teaspoonsful twice daily. Children (3-12 Years): 2 teaspoonsful daily. 1 teaspoonful = approx. 5ml Ideally taken with a main meal. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Osteocare® Liquid can be continued for as long as required. To prevent possible contamination with metals such as lead, oyster calcium and bone-dolomite have not been included in the Osteocare® formulation. Shake well before use
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Dairy
- Free From Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Yeast
- Calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Calcium and vitamin D are needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Osteocare® Liquid carefully combines calcium with co-factors including vitamin D and zinc, plus magnesium which contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and muscle function
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT: Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.