Quantity of Osteocare Plus Bones & Cartilage in trolley 0
. *NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units, ††USP - United States Pharmacopeia
|Typical values||Av. per 3 tablets|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Two to three tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Osteocare® Glucosamine contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. This formula replaces other Osteocare® and Jointace® supplements. A regular intake is recommended. The recommended intake of 3 tablets provides 444mg Glucosamine, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 750mg
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Made in a site that may handles nuts
- Made in a site that may handles Nuts
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Rich source of calcium, magnesium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones plus vitamin D which contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium
- Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Copper which contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies or are allergic to any of the ingredients. No suitable for children.<br><br>Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (e.g. warfarin), should consult their doctor before using this product.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.