OzKleen Grease Power500ml

You have 0 of this in your trolley

3.7 out of 5 stars3 reviews

OzKleen Grease Power
0 in trolley

Quantity of OzKleen Grease Power in trolley 0

0 in trolley.
Add to favourites or list
£4.00(£8/litre)4.00
Add to favourites or list
Grease Power
Shock! this product actually works! Enviro friendly. Dissolves heavy grease & grime. Great on: cooker tops & hoods, microwaves, pots & pans, BBQ's and much more! Not tested on animals. Designed to cut through grease and grime on just about anything! OzKleen Grease Power is a revolutionary new grease cutter that actually works!

    OzKleen Grease Power contains amongst other ingredients: less than 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Also contains Perfume Extract (Limonene)

    Typical values

    Preparation and Usage

    Great for: Cookers, ovens, range hoods, BBQ's, microwaves, pots & pans etc. Perfect in the workshop - cars, motorcycles, bikes and alloy wheels. Grease Power is also free from Ammonia, Caustic Soda and Bleach. Directions: Simply squirt Grease Power, leave for a few minutes and wipe off, leaving your surfaces clean, sparkling and smelling fresh. Tip: Use it to soak greasy pots and pans overnight. Hint: A greasy range hood fan filter is a fire hazard and is a breeding ground for germs and odours. Simply remove the filter and clean with Grease Power. Do not use on enamel.

    Origin Information

    • Produce of the EU
    • Produced in the EU

    Lifestyle

    • Not Tested on Animals

    Warnings

    • CAUTION: Use only as directed. Ventilate the room after use. Direct spray away from face and eyes. Do not use on marble, slate, terrazo and porous tiles. Do not use on worn or damaged surfaces. If in doubt, test on an inconspicuous area.<br><br>If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with national regulations.<br><br>May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Do not use with or immediately after any chemical or bleach.<br><br>Contains Ethoxylated Alcohols (C9 -C11)

    Disclaimer

    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer