OzKleen Kitchen Power500ml

You have 0 of this in your trolley

5 out of 5 stars1 review

OzKleen Kitchen Power
0 in trolley

Quantity of OzKleen Kitchen Power in trolley 0

0 in trolley.
£4.00(£8/litre)4.00
Kitchen Power
Amazing all-purpose cleaner! Enviro friendly. Removes grime & stains, limescale & watermarks. Great on worktops & stainless steel. Cuts grease and lifts cooking smells. Removes the grime that allow mould to survive. Revives kitchen sparkle! No chlorine, ammonia or phosphates. Not tested on animals. Shock! kitchen power actually works!

    OzKleen Kitchen Power amongst other ingredients: Less Than 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Also contains Perfume Extract (Limonene)

    Typical values

    Preparation and Usage

    Directions: Squirt onto surface. Leave for 30-60 seconds. Wipe or rinse off. For Enamel: Dilute 20 to 1 and rinse off within 60 seconds and spot test before use. Do not use on coloured enamel. Great for surfaces such as: Worktops, Laminated Surfaces, Sinks, Taps, Tiles, Stainless Steel & Chrome, Stoves, Fridges, Extractor Fans & Appliances, Light Fittings & Ceiling Fans, Floors, Outside of Windows & Insect Screens. Also great for cars, Alloy Wheels, Boats, Caravans & Garages (dilute up to 20:1, Spot test before use). Add water and make mopping the floor easy. Cuts grease, limescale, kitchen grime and cooking smells. Removes dirt, scum and dust in seconds, leaving a sparkling finish Safe to use in septic tanks & biocycles. Pleasant citrus fragrance. No hard scrubbing needed.

    Lifestyle

    • Not Tested on Animals

    Warnings

    • CAUTION: Use only as directed. Ventilate the room after use. Direct spray away from face and eyes. Do not use on marble, slate, terrazo and porous tiles. Always check cleaning instructions of surface or appliance manufacturer before use.<br>If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/face protection. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.<br>Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor.<br>Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations.<br><br>May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Do not use with or immediately after any chemical or bleach.

    Disclaimer

    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer