Quantity of Patak's 10 plain pappadums in trolley 0
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||0.2g|
|Of which Sugars||3.4g|
- Produce of the EU
- Made in India. Packed in the EU
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
You can either fry or microwave the pappadums.For best results, please fry them. Serve while still warm.
1. Lightly brush both sides of a pappadum with vegetable oil.2. Place a single pappadum in the microwave and cover with kitchen paper.3. Cook on full power for 30 seconds or until expanded.These instructions are only given as a guide and are based on an 800W microwave. Appliances do vary so please adjust the cooking time accordingly.
1. Heat 2-4cm of vegetable oil in a frying pan, or use a deep fat fryer set to 180-200°C (to test that the oil is hot enough, add a small piece of pappadum to the oil. If it starts to bubble and expands immediately, then the oil temperature is correct).2. Fry each pappadum individually for 2-3 seconds. They will expand quickly.3. Use tongs to turn the pappadum over and then remove from the hot oil allowing the excess oil to drain off.4. For best results, drain on absorbent kitchen paper. The pappadums will become crisp on cooling.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.