Quantity of Pedigree chunks in jelly chicken in trolley 0
|Typical values||Analytical constituents (%):|
Preparation and Usage
Daily feeding instructions: Body Weight (kg): 5 - Number of cans/day: 1 Body Weight (kg): 10 - Number of cans/day: 1 2/3 Body Weight (kg): 20 - Number of cans/day: 2 3/4 Body Weight (kg): 30 - Number of cans/day: 3 3/4 Feeding instructions: You might need to adjust the amount of food according to the level of activity, breed and age of your dog. Allow a transition phase when offering new food. For more information on feeding your dog, please contact our Consumer Careline. Fresh water should always be available
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Calcium to support healthy bones
- Natural fibres to help keep his insides healthy so he always feels at his best
- Zinc & sunflower oil containing omega 6, known to support healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Vitamin E to help support his immune system, so he's ready for anything
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.