Quantity of Perfect fit junior/puppy small dry dog food in chicken in trolley 0
|Typical values||Analytical constituents (%):|
Preparation and Usage
24h Daily Feeding Recommendation 403 kcal/100g Age (months): 2, 1kg*: 25 g, 3 kg*: 65 g, 5 kg*: 100 g, 7 kg*: 125 g, 10 kg*: 155 g, Divided into meals**: 4 Age (months): 4, 1kg*: 35 g, 3 kg*: 80 g, 5 kg*: 115 g, 7 kg*: 150 g, 10 kg*: 190 g, Divided into meals**: 3 Age (months): 6, 1kg*: 35 g, 3 kg*: 80 g, 5 kg*: 115 g, 7 kg*: 150 g, 10 kg*: 195 g, Divided into meals**: 2 Age (months): 9, 1kg*: Adult, 3 kg*: Adult, 5 kg*: Adult, 7 kg*: 145 g, 10 kg*: 195 g, Divided into meals**: 2 Age (months): 12, 1kg*: Adult, 3 kg*: Adult, 5 kg*: Adult, 7 kg*: Adult, 10 kg*: Adult, Divided into meals**: 2 *Expected adult weight Feeding instructions: For very young puppies soften dry food with water. Allow a transition phase when switching diet and adjust amounts according to your pet's needs. How? Visit our website or call our Consumer Careline. Fresh water should always be available. We recommend to feed a mix of dry PERFECT FIT? and wet dog food.
- No added artificial colourants
- Optimal levels of Calcium and Phosphorus tailored to junior dogs to support healthy growth
- Helps to support brain development thanks to DHA from natural sources which are also found in mother's milk
- With increased Vitamin E, Manganese and Zinc that helps to support strong natural defences
- Contains the right balance of Calcium and Phosphorus to support the development of healthy teeth
- Formulated with high quality proteins and prebiotics to support healthy gut bacteria and easy digestion
- Contains Zinc and sunflower oil, a natural source of Omega 6 fatty acids, that will help nourish your dog's skin and coat
- To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.