Quantity of Philips Avent 3month+ natural teats, pack of 2 in trolley 0
This BPA-Free teat is made of silicon, with petals inside the teat that increase softness and flexibility without teat collapse, allowing a comfortable feeding experience. An innovative twin valve design reduces colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby’s tummy.
- Suitable for ages 3 months and up
- Variable flow teat
- Makes it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding
- BPA free
- Suitable for thicker liquids (thickened milk, milk mixed with baby rice, milk mixed with baby food and soup)
Preparation and Usage
Only use Philips Avent Natural feeding bottles.
- United Kingdom
- Made in the UK, Made in England
- For your child's safety and health WARNING!<br>Always use this product with adult supervision<br>Never use feeding teats as a soother<br>Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay<br>Always check food temperature before feeding<br>Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children<br>Before first use, clean the product. Inspect before each use and pull the feeding treat in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Do not store a feeding teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant ('sterilising solution') for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat<br>Do not place in a heated oven<br>Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Clean before each use.<br>Wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly, then sterilise using a Philips Avent steriliser or boil for 5 minutes.<br>Do not warm contents in a microwave oven, as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby<br>Dishwasher safe - food colourings may discolour components<br>Do not allow child to play with small parts or walk/run while using bottles or cups<br>For hygiene reasons, we recommend replacing teats after 3 months.<br>For optimum performance, pinch and massage the number on the teat between index finger and thumb prior to feed<br>Keep in a dry, covered container<br>Only use Philips Avent Natural Teats with Philips Avent Natural feeding bottles.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.