Quantity of Avent Soothers 6-18 months (2 per pack) in trolley 0
They feature collapsible silicon teats, making the soother taste-free and odourless.These teats are also orthodontic and symmetrical so they respect the natural development of your baby's palate, teeth and gums.
- Suitable for ages 6 - 18 months
- Snap-on protective cap
- Ventilation holes in the shield
- Reduces the risk of skin irritation
- BPA free
Preparation and Usage
Instructions included - contains silicone Replace 1m
- Made in England
- Our soothers are made in Glemsford, UK
- For your child's safety<br>WARNING! Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them. Do not store a soother in direct sunlight or near a source of heat, or store in disinfectant ('sterilising solution') for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat. Keep the removable teat protector away from children to avoid suffocation. Before first use, place in boiling water for 5 minutes, allow to cool, and squeeze out any trapped water from the soother. This is to ensure hygiene. Clean before each use. Never dip teat in sweet substances or medication, your child may get tooth decay. Replace the soother after 4 weeks of use, for safety and hygiene reasons. In the event the soother becomes lodged in the mouth, DO NOT PANIC; it cannot be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event. Remove from the mouth with care, as gently as possible. Always use this product under adult supervision. Keep it in a dry covered container. Soothers and caps are suitable for all commonly used forms of sterilisation.<br>Wash your hands thoroughly and ensure surfaces are clean before contact with sterilised components. Night time soothers - expose handles to light before use. The soother can be cleaned by washing with warm water. DO NOT use abrasive cleaning agents or anti-bacterial cleaners on the soothers. Excessive combinations of detergents may eventually cause plastic components to crack. Should this occur, replace your soother immediately. DO NOT sterilise the display case.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.