Quantity of Pomegreat original pomegranate juice drink in trolley 0
. *Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
|Typical values||Per 100ml|
|Of which Saturates||0g|
|Of which Sugars||4.2g|
- United Kingdom
- Produced in the UK
- No Added Sugar
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Free From Preservatives
- Rich in vitamins A-C-D-E
- No added sugar
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and a normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.