Quantity of Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue in trolley 0
. NRV* - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Per Dose|
Preparation and Usage
Directions: One tablet to be taken once per day, with a cold drink at meal times. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- United Kingdom
- Made in the UK
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 - (thiamin, riboflavin and niacin) Together contributing to reduced tiredness and fatigue and also the maintenance of normal energy levels
- Vitamins B6 and B12 also contribute to red blood cells formation
- Vitamin C - Added to increase iron absorption. Iron contributes to the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Zinc and Magnesium - Contributing to protein synthesis, necessary to help maintain muscle function
- Selenium and Vitamin E - Both anti-oxidants contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Iron - Contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, and normal oxygen transportation
- Food supplements are not a substitute to a varied and healthy diet. Keep out of reach of children.<br><br>As with any supplement, check with your physician before taking if you are under medical supervision.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.