Quantity of Prime Fifty Strong Bones in trolley 0
. NRV* - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Per Dose|
Preparation and Usage
Directions: One tablet to be taken once per day, with a cold drink at meal times. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- United Kingdom
- Made in the UK
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Calcium and Vitamin K - Contributing to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D - Contributing to the absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D - also helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures in the over 60's
- Magnesium and Zinc - Each also contributing to normal bone health
- Manganese and Copper - Contributing to the maintenance and formation of connective tissues, such as tendons and ligaments
- Vitamin C - Contributing to collagen formation, needed in cartilage and connective tissues
- Food supplements are not a substitute to a varied and healthy diet. Keep out of reach of children.<br><br>As with any supplement, check with your physician before taking if you are under medical supervision.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.