Quantity of Purdey's Edge in trolley 0
Per Portion/Per 330ml:
. * Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal), 330ml = 1 serving
|Typical values||Per 100ml|
|Of which Saturates||0g|
|Of which Sugars||6.3g|
Preparation and Usage
Purdey's is best served chilled
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Vitamins C, B2, B3, B6, B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3 B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C supports normal function of the immune system
- CAUTION: PRESSURISED CONTAINER, HANDLE WITH CARE
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.