Quantity of Purina ONE Kitten Dry Cat Food Chicken and Wholegrain in trolley 0
|Typical values||Analytical constituents:|
Preparation and Usage
Recommended Daily Amount (g/day): Cat Age: 6 - 12 weeks, Quantity: 25 - 75 in a 2-3 meals or ad libitum Cat Age: 12 - 26 weeks, Quantity: 45 - 100 in a 2 meals or ad libitum Cat Age: 26 - 52 weeks, Quantity: 100 - 50 in a 2 meals or ad libitum Pregnant cat: min. 80g or ad libitum Nursing cat: 120-250g or ad libitum Should be introduced at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Product should be mixed with water to make eating easier. Increase the quantity as the kitten starts to eat more and reduce the quantity of water added when kitten is able to eat the food alone. Each kitten is different, depending on the kitten activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted. Also suitable for pregnant and nursing cats. Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available.
- No added colourants, artificial flavours or artificial preservatives
- Healthy development of vital functions supported by nutrient profile adapted to the growth phase
- Healthy development of muscle mass and skeleton thanks to high level of protein and balanced minerals
- High digestibility thanks to high quality ingredients
- Oral care for gums and teeth provided by essential nutrients and crunchy morsels
- Contains DHA, a functional nutrient also found in mother's milk, proven to stimulate kitten's brain and vision development
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.