Quantity of Purina ONE Senior 7+ Dry Cat Food Chicken in trolley 0
|Typical values||Analytical constituents:|
Preparation and Usage
Cat weight: 2 - 4 kg, Quantity (7 - 11 yrs): 30 - 55 g, Quantity (11+ yrs): 35 - 75 g Cat weight: 4 - 6 kg, Quantity (7 - 11 yrs): 55 - 85 g, Quantity (11+ yrs): 75 - 110 g Cat weight: 6 - 8 kg, Quantity (7 - 11 yrs): 85 - 115 g, Quantity (11+ yrs): 110 - 145 g Feeding guide: The recommended daily amounts should be adjusted to weather conditions, the cat's level of activity and its physical condition. Clean, fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
- No added colourants, artificial flavours or preservatives
- 24 vitamins and minerals to help support vital functions
- Healthy kidneys thanks to vitamins E&C
- Healthy bones and good mobility promoted by minerals, vitamin D and a lean body
- Healthy urinary tract thanks to balanced minerals
- Oral care for gums and teeth provided by essential nutrients and crunchy morsels
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.