Quantity of Purina ONE Senior 7+ Dry Cat Food Chicken in trolley 0
|Typical values||Analytical constituents:|
Preparation and Usage
Feeding guide: Recommended daily amount (g/day): Cat weight: 2-4kg Quantity:35-65g Cat weight: 4-6kg Quantity:65-100g Cat weight: 6-8kg Quantity:100-130g The recommended daily amounts should be adjusted to weather conditions, the cat's level of activity and its physical condition. Clean, fresh drinking water should be available at all times. If you feed PURINA ONE for the first time, we recommend to make the change gradually by mixing an increasing amount of PURINA ONE with your cat's current food over a 7 day period to allow your cat's digestive system to adapt to the change.
- No added colourants, artificial flavours or artificial preservatives
- 24 vitamins and minerals to help support vital functions and protect overall health
- Healthy kidneys supported by vitamins E & C
- Healthy bones and good mobility promoted by minerals & Vitamin D & a lean body
- Oral care for gums and teeth provided by Oral care for gums and teeth provided by essential nutrients and crunchy morsels
- This bag is not a toy. To avoid risk of suffocation, keep out of reach of children and pets.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.