Quantity of Redoxon Triple Action Orange in trolley 0
. NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
|Typical values||Per tablet|
Preparation and Usage
How to use Redoxon® Triple Action? Adults and children over 12: Dissolve 1 tablet per day in a glass of water to make a refreshing orange drink. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free from sugar
- Contains vitamin C, D & Zinc for immune support
- Vitamin D is primarily formed through the action of UV sunlight on the skin and plays an important role in immune support
- Contains Vitamin C to help you support your immune system and help you release your energy
- Zinc helps maintain your skin -the body's first line of defense
- Not recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding; consult a healthcare professional before use. This product is not suitable for people with iron absorption problems, kidney problems or raised calcium blood levels.<br><br>Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.