Quantity of Sanatogen A-Z complete multivitamin in trolley 0
. NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, α-TE = Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent, NE = Niacin Equivalent, RE = Retinol Equivalent
|Typical values||Per Tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Recommended Intake: From the age of 12 upwards take one tablet a date with water.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Vitamins C, E and Copper are antioxidants which protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamins A, C, Iron and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins B1 and B2 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins A, B2 and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Vitamins C, D and Calcium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Keep out of reach and sight of young children. This product contains Iron which is harmful to young children if taken in excess.<br><br>Not recommended for children under 12. Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. This product contains Vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, expect on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.