Quantity of Seven Seas Original Cod Liver Oil Plus in trolley 0
. *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
|Typical values||Per 10 ml|
Preparation and Usage
Recommended Daily Intake: Adults and children over 15 years - two 5 ml teaspoons daily.
- EPA and DHA supports normal heart function
- DHA helps maintain normal vision
- DHA helps maintain normal brain function
- Vitamin A helps maintain normal skin
- Vitamin D supports a normal immune system and helps maintain normal bones, muscle function and teeth
- Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative stress
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.<br><br>This product contains Vitamin A. This product is not suitable for women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy. Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking this product.<br>Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br><br>KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. REPLACE LID SECURELY.<br><br>CHECK CARTON SEAL IS INTACT BEFORE PURCHASE
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.