Quantity of SMA PRO Follow-On Milk 6mth+ in trolley 0
. *Salt is calculated as sodium x 2.5. Sodium is present for nutritional purposes, †beneficial effect of essential fatty acids is obtained with a daily intake of 10 g of linoleic acid and 2 g of α-linolenic acid, ††
|Typical values||Per 100 ml|
|Of which Saturates||0.8g|
|Of which Sugars||4.9g|
Preparation and Usage
Preparing your baby's feed Failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill. 1 Wash hands well. Wash and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions. 2 If carton is damaged in any way, do not use. Shake carton well and unscrew cap. Pour desired amount into a sterilised beaker/bottle and place a lid on the beaker, or teat and cap on the bottle. Replace plastic cap on carton. 3 SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk can be fed at room temperature. If required to heat, stand filled beaker/bottle in warm water, do not immerse the lid/teat. 4 Before feeding shake the beaker/bottle well. If warmed, test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist - milk should be lukewarm. Important Feeding Information Check best before date. Once open, reseal carton and store only in the fridge (5? or below) for up to 24 hours. For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed in the beaker/bottle as soon as possible, and always within 1 hour. For older babies, ready to use formulae can be poured over cereals and mixed with food. Do not alter or add to formulae unless medically directed. Do not warm feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Remember cows' milk should not be used as a drink during the first year. Do not freeze. Feeding Guide from 6+ Months All babies are different but try to ensure that from 6 months to 1 year your baby has 500-600ml of SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or mixed with food.
- Produced in Europe
- Iron to help support normal cognitive development in baby's brain
- Vitamins A, C & D to help support the normal function of baby's immune system
- Vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones
- Omega 3 & 6 and iodine to help support normal growth
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. SMA® PRO Follow-on Milk is only suitable for babies over 6 months as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first 6 months. The decision to start weaning or to use this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist, based on baby's individual needs. When bottle-feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Never leave your baby alone during feeding as there is a risk they might choke.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.