Quantity of SMA PRO Toddler Milk 1-3yr in trolley 0
. *Salt is calculated as sodium x 2.5. Sodium is present for nutritional purposes, **RI=Reference Intake, the amount of vitamins and minerals required per day by young children to help meet their daily nutritional requirements, †Beneficial eff
|Typical values||Per 100 ml|
|Of which Saturates||0.3g|
|Of which Sugars||7g|
Preparation and Usage
Important: Always supervise your child when using a straw. Push straw back into carton after use. Feeding guide from 12 months to 3 years All toddlers have different nutritional needs, but after 12 months we recommend your child has around 400 ml of milk per day. You can feed your child up to 3 servings per day depending on their individual nutritional needs. Important Feeding Information Toddlers are different and learn to drink from a straw at different ages. Milk can be decanted into a clean beaker if preferred Check best before date Shake carton well before use For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed as soon as possible, and always within 1 hour Do not warm in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
- Produced in Europe
- Vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones
- Omega 3 & 6 and iodine to help support normal growth
- Vitamins A, C & D to help support the normal function of a child's immune system
- Iron to help support normal cognitive development in a young child's brain
- Fortified milk drink for young children from 1 year onwards.<br><br>IMPORTANT NOTICE<br>SMA® PRO Growing Up Milk is suitable for young children from 1-3 years, as part of a healthy balanced diet and it is not a breast milk substitute. Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk with your toddler's teeth, as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Never leave your toddler alone during feeding as there is a risk they might choke.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.