Steve's Leaves Wild Rocket & Oriental Baby Leaves60g

You have 0 of this in your trolley

Steve's Leaves Wild Rocket & Oriental Baby Leaves
0 in trolley

Quantity of Steve's Leaves Wild Rocket & Oriental Baby Leaves in trolley 0

0 in trolley.
£1.40(£2.34/100g)1.40
An elegant combination of tangy baby leaves with a bite.
These babies are fresh & tasty.

    Wild Rocket (60%), Oriental Baby Leaves (40%) (Red Pak Choi and Green Tatsoi)

    . RI stands for Reference Intake (adult)

    Typical valuesper 100g
    Energy110kJ
    Energy26kcal
    Fat0.8g
    Of which Saturates0.2g
    Carbohydrate1.4g
    Of which Sugars1.4g
    Fibre2.6g
    Protein1.9g
    Salt0.09g

    Preparation and Usage

    Washed in spring water

    Origin Information

    • United Kingdom
    • Leaves grown in the UK, or other European countries depending on the season, but always packed in Hampshire

    Disclaimer

    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer