Quantity of Tala cake leveller in trolley 0
- Produces an even surface for cake decorating
- Cuts cakes up to maximum width of 25cm
- Wire adjusts up to 5cm high with multi-settings
Instructions included on the packaging;
- Measure the height required on the leveller
- Bending the legs of the leveller in slightly, position the cutting wire ends into the notches at the required height
- Hold the cake firmly, slice from left to right, using a gentle sawing motion It may be helpful to rotate the cake occasionally
- You may need a little extra pressure at the beginning but then should find the leveller will cut through easily
- Please note the cake leveller is not recommended for use with fruit cakes
Care and Use
- Carefully remove product from packaging
- Thoroughly wash product in hot soapy water before first use, rinse and dry
- Not suitable for use in a dishwasher
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.